ICSC Europe will hold Marketing Conference in Vienna, Austria from 7-8 June.The timely theme of the convention will be "Back to Basics" – putting the customer at the heart of the retail experience. In a challenging time for the business, it is the only retail property event focused on enhancing the marketing of place-based retail.
This year’s conference will present insights from world-class speakers from Google Cloud, UberEats, Unibail-Rodamco, Collider, Schiphol Airport, Multi and more. Best-selling author and founder of Type A – Bob Hoffman will deliver a thought-provoking keynote presentation. Retail and real estate marketing professionals will also have the chance to tour Donau Zentrum, the largest shopping center in Vienna at 133,000 sq m. The conference will conclude with the globally recognized ICSC Solal Marketing Awards Ceremony and Dinner on the evening of 8 June.
This unique, two-day event provides marketing and management professionals, corporate retail marketing executives, asset managers, and agencies with valuable insights about the future of the shopping center industry and opportunities to connect with their peers from across Europe. An innovative program including top level speaker seminars, interactive group sessions, a retail tour and the highly-anticipated awards was designed to maximize take home value for attendees.
The program focuses around how to understand and exceed customers’ needs focusing on six themes to deliver on this goal:
- Growing knowledge – Asking the right questions
- Providing meaningful services – Developing partnerships that can create new customer services and learn from other service-led industries
- Improving physical space and sensory experience – Creating a sense of place and customer engagement
- Creating the ideal retail mix – Exploring new marketing trends and what the role of leisure, food, and beverage is in shopping centers
- Communicating in the right way – Gaining insight into the most effective communication channels in the industry
- Removing friction – Implementing technology in the marketing and customer experience, as well as the future of innovation for real estate and retail industries