Tesco is a multinational general merchandise and grocery store with stores in 12 different countries across Europe, North America and Asia. In the UK, Tesco is the leading grocery retailer with 3,378 stores in the UK alone. Tesco has a total of 6,784 stores worldwide. Some of the cities in which Tesco operates worldwide are:
- Prague, Brno, and Plzen in the Czech Republic
- Budapest and Debrecen in Hungary
- Czestochowa in Poland
- Bratislava, Zvolen, Trnava, Banska Bystrica and Spisska Nova Ves in Slovakia
- Shanghai, Weifang, and Taizhou in China
- Greater Tokyo in Japan
- Puchong, Damansara, Bandar Bukit Puchong, Seberang Jaya and Klang in Malaysia
Several countries like Malaysia have multiple retail outlets offering a variety of Tesco products from groceries to home goods and clothing.
From its humble beginning in 1919, Tesco has become a household name across the globe with over 6,700 stores worldwide and still growing. Being the leading grocery market in the United Kingdom, Tesco offers customers a chance to get all they need at the best prices possible. Tesco guarantees that its customers will always benefit from stable, logical and competitive prices.