Find in the news:
BY COUNTRY

Visitors of Madrid mall will have a skate on real ice



The ice rink is located in the open area in front of the shopping center entrance. It will be available until January 10, 2021.
X-Madrid

X-Madrid is not a traditional shopping center; it is a brand new concept designed to meet new generation customers' needs. Here only 40% of the area is allocated for retail trade. The remaining 60% is an area where young visitors looking for a good time can get new impressions.

And the new 200 square meters ice rink with real ice will be a great addition to the already wide range of the mall's entertainment areas. Shopping malls often use synthetic surfaces, which are easier to maintain. Expected that this addition will increase the interest in the shopping center of visitors, many of whom, against the coronavirus pandemic's backdrop, tend to avoid crowded areas.

X-Madrid Ice Rink

Visitors of the mall, who made purchases at any of the X-Madrid stores, cafes, or restaurants for at least 25 euros, will have free access to the ice rink. In that case, they need to show the receipt received at the entrance of the rink. But you can immediately go on ice - in this case, visiting the rink costs 6 euros. In both versions, skates are provided free of charge.

More about shopping malls in Spain



YESTERDAY, Qatar:
The sports giant is moving beyond traditional shopping, blurring the lines between the physical and digital spaces.
DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, USA:
The Hollywood & Highland Center mall's top floors will be converted for various events and create office space.
Apr 14, 2021, USA:
Subway is looking for a buyer after falling revenues and massive restaurant closures in 2020.
Apr 14, 2021, Qatar:
The highlight of the celebrations will be a variety of culinary delights from local and foreign chefs. True, you will only be able to find them on the pages of social networks.
Apr 13, 2021, USA:
For the first time, several luxury brands, including Chanel and Prada, were among the top 100 companies with the highest reputation.
Apr 13, 2021, USA:
Nike is launching the Nike Refurbished program, which aims to reduce waste and preserve the environment.
Friend
and Follow
Vegas Crocus City GLA:1 199 078 SF
ADDRESS: 61 km Moscow Ring Road
Russia . Moscow region
Vegas Crocus City
Mall of Scandinavia GLA:1 087 155 SF
ADDRESS: Evenemangsgatan 11 169 56 Solna
Sweden . Stockholm
Mall of Scandinavia
Charlotte Premium Outlets GLA:400 000 SF
ADDRESS: 5404 New Fashion Way Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28278
USA . Charlotte
Charlotte Premium Outlets
Olympia Einkaufszentrum GLA:602 779 SF
ADDRESS: Hanauer Straße 68, 80993
Germany . Munich
Olympia Einkaufszentrum


Edit text

Dear visitor!
If You wish to add appropriate information to this description, please make changes in the text below and they will take effect after being verified by Malls.com administrator.

SAVE CHANGES
ADD PHOTO

Dear visitor!
If you desire to add more photos to this description, please upload them and they will appear on the page after being verified by Malls.com administrator.

CHOOSE PHOTOS
SAVE CHANGES
Sign in Malls.com
Sign in please, if you already have an account

Registration



Error filling
Error filling
Error filling
Error filling
Thank you!
You will receive e-mail with registration data shortly. In email you'll find link, confirm your account by clicking on it, please.

Malls.com Team
Thank you for message!
In the near future you will be contacted the manager
for further details.

Malls.com Team
Good mall, bro!
In the near future you will be contacted the manager
for further details.

Malls.com Team
We are dissatisfied with you :-(
In the near future you will be contacted the manager
for further details.

Malls.com Team

Write to us