Nike has announced the opening in Paris of its third flagship store, House of Innovation, in the heart of the city.
Nike announced the opening of its third flagship store in the new "House of Innovation" concept. The new shopping space is located in the center of Paris on the Champs-Elysées, surrounded by the flagships of Louis Vuitton, Zara, H&M, Lacoste, Longchamp, and other global brands.
The total area of the multi-level Nike store is 2400 square meters (about 26 000 sq. foot). The flagship focuses on developing digital services to provide better service and unprecedented access to innovation, the company's press office said. Nike represents one of the largest shoe collections in Europe, which will be continuously updated and supplemented, as well as exclusive opportunities for members of the Nike Paris club.
"We offer Nike customers the opportunity to experience our world's largest digitalization and immersion retail concept," commented Heidi O'Neill, President, Consumer Products and Marketing.
The store is an extension of the global network of new stores first launched in New York and Shanghai. "The House of Innovation in Paris operates in four main areas:
- uniting consumers with the global sports community;
- providing women with the most innovative products and services;
- creating new opportunities and activities for children;
- development of a smoother "through" consumer experience.
- The installation of Mission Control at the entrance of the store, bringing together buyers and the sports community. It provides exclusive opportunities for club members and serves as posters for all sports activities in the city.
- Bra Fit system allows women to get recommendations on how to customize scrapers based on machine learning technologies and use the data in a saved profile for future purchases.
- Kids Pod, a children's activity platform, provides the most extensive range of products for children, as well as virtual competitions and entertainment for all ages.
- Digital Acceleration platform, which integrates all of the digital features and infrastructure of Nike, including online shopping, booking in stores, receiving information by scanning products, etc.
Enhanced Sustainable Design is a new approach to creating a shopping space using the environment in-store design and lighting.