Find in the news:
BY COUNTRY

New Outlet In Denmark Is Set To Open In 2019



Construction of the first phase of Billund Designer Outlet expected to start early 2018.
Resolution Property has formed a joint investment with Lalandia to develop a €120m Designer Outlet project in Billund, Denmark, which is set to open in 2019. Resolution will be the majority partner in the outlet center joint venture, operating 90%, with landowner the well-known Danish holiday village operator Lalandia, accounting for the remaining 10% share.

Designer Outlet project in Billund, Denmark
 
The joint venture will own the development site, which benefits from building permission for 20,000 sq m of outlet retail over two phases. Construction of the 12,084 sq m Phase 1 is expected to start early 2018, completing in Spring 2019, while the 8,496 sq m Phase 2 is scheduled to begin in early 2019 with completion in Autumn 2020.
 
Billund Designer Outlet is strategically located within the Triangle Region with proximity to three of the five biggest Danish cities Arhus, Odense, and Esbjerg. The site is less than 90 minutes from the German border with a catchment population of 2.3 million.
 
The site is adjacently located to LEGOLAND Billund Resort, the Lalandia Holiday Resort with 880-holiday homes, Lalandia Aquadome, and three tourist hotels. There are approximately 3 million visitors in Billund annually, and the site is only 5 minutes away from Billund International Airport, the second largest airport in Denmark with over 3 million travelers annually.

More about shopping malls in Denmark



YESTERDAY, South Korea:
Hyundai Seoul got a central atrium with a 12-meter waterfall and natural lighting.
May 12, 2022, Malaysia:
The complex is home to more than 200 tenants selling authentic local goods.
Apr 29, 2022, Europe, Europe:
The store sells streetwear created in collaboration with designers such as Soho Grit, Alma de Ace, BAPE, Herschel, and Staple.
Apr 28, 2022, USA:
Nike and RTFKT have announced a new collection of Nike Dunk Genesis Cryptokicks sneakers.
Apr 27, 2022, USA:
Meta Store has the intention of demonstrating the possibilities of virtual reality devices, as well as dispelling the mystery around the concept of the math universe.
Apr 22, 2022, Brazil:
BR Malls Participacoes and Aliance Sonae Shopping Centers may merge to form Brazil's largest mall operator.
Friend
and Follow
Central Children's Store GLA:370 192 SF
ADDRESS: Teatralnyi proezd, 5
Russia . Moscow region
Central Children's Store
Arkadia GLA:1 184 030 SF
ADDRESS: Aleja Jana Pawla II 82, 00-175
Poland . Warsaw
Arkadia
Designer Outlet Malaga GLA:322 917 SF
ADDRESS: 29004, Málaga, Spain
Spain . Malaga
Designer Outlet Malaga
212 Istanbul Power Outlet GLA:753 474 SF
ADDRESS: Mahmutbey Merkez Mah. Taşocağı Cad. No:5 Bağcılar  /  İstanbul
Turkey . Istanbul
212 Istanbul Power Outlet


Edit text

Dear visitor!
If You wish to add appropriate information to this description, please make changes in the text below and they will take effect after being verified by Malls.com administrator.

SAVE CHANGES
ADD PHOTO

Dear visitor!
If you desire to add more photos to this description, please upload them and they will appear on the page after being verified by Malls.com administrator.

CHOOSE PHOTOS
SAVE CHANGES
Sign in Malls.com
Sign in please, if you already have an account

Registration



Error filling
Error filling
Error filling
Error filling
Thank you!
You will receive e-mail with registration data shortly. In email you'll find link, confirm your account by clicking on it, please.

Malls.com Team
Thank you for message!
In the near future you will be contacted the manager
for further details.

Malls.com Team
Good mall, bro!
In the near future you will be contacted the manager
for further details.

Malls.com Team
We are dissatisfied with you :-(
In the near future you will be contacted the manager
for further details.

Malls.com Team

Write to us