Executives from Amazon, Harrods, Hudson’s Bay Company, Ikea, and Westfield are confirmed.Shoptalk Europe, 2017’s most anticipated European event for retail and e-commerce innovation, today announced that more than 2,200 executives from established retailers and brands, startup direct-to-consumer disruptors, vast and early-stage tech companies, investors, media, and analysts are confirmed to attend Shoptalk Europe. On track to sell out, attendees are joining from more than 50 countries throughout Europe and the world, and include over 350 CEOs. More than 200 companies will exhibit at Shoptalk Europe.
Shoptalk Europe is Europe’s largest conference for retail and e-commerce and will be held in less than two weeks on 8-11 October, at the Bella Center in Copenhagen.
Shoptalk Europe’s groundbreaking agenda covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy in an age of global digital transformation, and includes Europe’s best speaker lineup with more than 225 speakers representing a broad cross-section of countries and companies. The agenda incorporates the relevant new technologies, trends and business models that are disrupting retail and e-commerce across 15 insightful tracks and 100 highly curated sessions. The final Shoptalk Europe agenda can be viewed at www.shoptalkeurope.com/agenda.
More than 70 percent of Shoptalk Europe’s speakers are C-Level executives, and more than 90 percent are VP-level and above. Startups speaking on the agenda have collectively raised more than $5.2 billion in venture capital funding to disrupt traditional retail and e-commerce.
Shoptalk Europe speakers include top industry executives
- Alibaba Group General Manager Europe, Terry von Bibra
- Amazon Director, Amazon Prime Now, Mariangela Marseglia
- Amazon Pay VP, Patrick Gauthier
- Away Co-Founder & Creative Director, Jen Rubio
- Balderton Capital Partner, Daniel Waterhouse
- Bloomon Founder & Managing Director, Patrick Hurenkamp
- Blue Yonder Founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt
- Supervista AG/Brillen.de Co-Founder & Member of the Board, Daniel Thung
- Bugaboo International CCO, Mieke Veldhuis
- Casper Co-Founder & CEO, Philip Krim
- Conrad Electronics SE Chief Digital & Disruption Officer, Aleš Drábek
- DIA Chief Corporate Officer, Amando Sánchez Falcón
- Dixons Carphone Plc. Group CEO, Seb James
- Dollar Shave Club Founder & CEO, Michael Dubin
- Dr. Martens Global VP, Digital & eCommerce, Kyle Duford
- Dreams Ltd CEO, Mike Logue
- Eataly Germany Managing Director, Fabian Rieden
- eBay Chief Product Officer, RJ Pittman
- Eve Sleep Founder & CEO, Jas Bagniewski
- Facebook Director - Retail, E-commerce, and FinTech, Martin Harbech
- Farfetch Chief Strategy Officer, Stephanie Phair
- Felix Capital Founder & Managing Partner, Frederic Court
- Google Managing Director, Google UK, Ronan Harris
- Harrods Managing Director, Michael Ward
- Hawkers Founder, David Moreno
- Home24 Founder & Co-CEO, Dr. Philipp Kreibohm
- House of Fraser CIO, Julian Burnett
- Hudson's Bay Company CEO, Jerry Storch
- IKEA Switzerland CEO, Simona Scarpaleggia
- InPost CEO & President of the Board, Rafal Brzoska
- John Lewis Head of IT Innovation Team, John Vary
- La Redoute CEO La Redoute International, Michael Truluck
- Levi Strauss & Co VP eCommerce Europe, Claudia Roggenkamp
- Li & Fung Group CEO, Spencer Fung
- LoveCrafts Founder, Edward Griffith
- Lyst Co-Founder & CEO, Chris Morton
- MATCHESFASHION.COM CEO, Ulric Jerome
- MediaMarktSaturn Chief Digital Officer, Martin Wild
- METRO Accelerator Powered by Techstars Director, Global Innovation Community, Andreas Wuerfel
- Mister Spex Founder & Managing Director, Dirk Graber
- Naspers B2C E-commerce Chief Operating Officer, Cristina Berta Jones
- Northzone Partner, Jessica Schultz
- OBI Digital Managing Director, Matthias Bauer
- OUTFITTERY Founder & Managing Director, Julia Bösch
- OZON.ru CEO, Danny Perekalsky
- Partech Ventures General Partner, Bruno Crémel
- Picnic Founder, Joris Beckers
- Pinterest President, Tim Kendall
- Project A Founding Partner, Dr. Florian Heinemann
- River Island CIO, Doug Gardner
- Sentient Technologies Co-Founder and Chairman, Antoine Blondeau
- Stuart CEO, Damien Bon
- TCV General Partner, John Doran
- Tesco Managing Director - Online, Adrian Letts
- Trendyol.com Founder & CEO, Demet Mutlu
- TrueStart CEO, Baz Saidieh
- TUMI Chief Digital Officer, Charlie Cole
- Vestiaire Collective Co-Founder & CEO, Sébastien Fabre
- Westfield Co-CEO, Steven Lowy
- Zalando Head of Engineering, Volker Pilz
Shoptalk Europe will also include formal networking programs--including the "Hosted Retailers & Brands Program" and "Retailers & Brands Networking Dinners", which will collectively facilitate upwards of 3,000 curated onsite meetings.
A wide range of organizations from around the world have partnered to support Shoptalk Europe, including the U.S. trade group, Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA); METRO Accelerator for retail powered by TechStars (the accelerator program of the German wholesaler and food specialist METRO); French retail accelerator, Lafayette Plug and Play; Danish e-commerce association, FDIH; Dutch e-commerce association, Thuiswinkel.org; Italian e-commerce association, Netcomm; and pan-European lobbying body Ecommerce Europe.
"We have created an exceptional and unique forum for the European retail and e-commerce ecosystem to interact in a meaningful way," said Anil D. Aggarwal, founder and chief executive officer of Shoptalk, parent of Shoptalk Europe. "An unparalleled group of senior-level executives from a wide range of industry verticals, stages and sectors are confirmed to attend, and we're confident that the content, dialogue, and networking will help shape the future of retail and e-commerce."
Shoptalk Europe and Shoptalk's U.S. event will be combined to create the world's first truly global event for retail and e-commerce innovation.The success of Shoptalk Europe and the enormous interest it has generated from around the globe has demonstrated a need for one event that moves the dialogue beyond a single country, region or ecosystem. Shoptalk Europe and Shoptalk's U.S. event will, therefore, be combined to create the world's first truly global event for retail and e-commerce innovation, which will be held on 18-21 March 2018 at the Venetian in Las Vegas. The combined event will facilitate a comprehensive global conversation and bring together a diverse and currently fragmented worldwide community of innovators, featuring the leading technologies, trends and business models from all the key global hubs.
“In 2017, we focused on developing the blueprints for the future of retail and e-commerce for the U.S. and Europe. We’re now in the enviable and unique position to create a single global conversation and community. We are excited to bring these initiatives together in 2018 and provide the worldwide retail and e-commerce ecosystem with the unprecedented opportunity to gain a global understanding of retail and e-commerce innovation as well as to join an entirely new global community of innovators,” said Aggarwal.
Those wishing to register for Shoptalk Europe can do so at www.shoptalkeurope.com. Register tickets using the special €150 discount code for Malls.com readers: MALLS150.
In 2018, Shoptalk Europe Will Combine with Shoptalk U.S. to Create the First Global Event Focused on Retail and E-commerce Innovation, to be held in Las Vegas. The details of the global Shoptalk event in March 2018, including registration, are available at www.shoptalk.com.
26 SEPTEMBER 2017, Denmark