Macerich announced new common area locations across its portfolio for WithMe.WithMe is the on-demand retail store platform for brands to feature limited-time collections and exclusive products with a customer experience that blends the best of traditional and online shopping.
This first set of breakthrough WithMe hybrid stores will deliver e-tail-to-retail and hard-to-find brands to six Macerich shopping centers beginning this month. These include Los Cerritos Center, Tysons Corner Center, The Oaks, The Shops at North Bridge, Washington Square and Santa Monica Place, where WithMe launched its only inline store with the West Coast debut of Century 21 Department Store in May 2016.
Designed to offer online shopping in the real world, WithMe's state-of-the-art technology creates highly personalized, online and offline shopping experiences thanks to interactive tags, responsive display tables, directional audio and more. The new common area retail platform, ranging in size from 100 to 300 square feet, provides a changing showcase for limited runs of new and exciting store concepts, including the following pre-holiday WithMe openings at Macerich properties:
- Lanai Collection is coming to the common areas at The Oaks and Tysons Corner Center, and just opened at the inline WithMe flagship at Santa Monica Place.
- Also at The Oaks will be the first-ever physical store for Ezekiel, a longtime Southern California clothing brand that has emerged via a community of surfers, skaters, musicians and artists.
- The Tie Bar, a popular online destination for men's neckwear and other accessories, is coming to Tysons Corner Center.
- Design-minded Kappa Toys will offer its second-ever store filled with new and classic toys at Tysons Corner Center.
- International purveyor of artist-designed shoes, hard-to-find BucketFeet will open at The Shops at North Bridge in downtown Chicago.
- Sandilake, a purveyor of simple and modern screen-printed looks for kids, is coming to Washington Square.
- The new WithMe locations also will expand the reach of several sought-after brands, including the upscale activewear concept from Australia, Lorna Jane, at The Oaks, Tysons Corner Center and Washington Square; and Urban Outfitters at Los Cerritos Center.
WithMe's adaptable retail platform coming to Macerich common areas brings shoppers a new environment to discover, shop and take or ship merchandise from an always-changing selection of great brands.