ICSC Europe will host the inaugural Retail Real Estate Innovation Forum in Berlin.This new event explores how innovation is transforming cities, business models and the retail real estate market. PSFK, the world’s leading provider of innovation trends and insights, will be taking the stage to discuss the customer in 2020, providing a fascinating insight into what innovations are on the horizon in big data and demographics that will transform the connection between retailers, owners, and their customers. PSFK will be accompanied by leading innovation experts from Cushman & Wakefield, CBRE, JLL, Deutsche Asset Management, Milligan, STIR Architects, Vapiano and more.
The forum will take together retail real estate specialists who are at the forefront of innovation, including investment, asset management, marketing, research and city leaders. The programme concentrates on how to innovate, transform and reinvent retail destinations to drive competitive advantage and deliver returns. The programme will highlight:
- The consumer in 2020 – Searching who they are and what they want
- Large retail makes great cities – Showcasing how retail is the catalyst for urban growth
- Reinventing the future – Sharing innovations that will transform retail real estate
- Retail mixology – Learning what the keys to success are in placemaking, retail mix, F&B and services
- Predicting success – Giving insights on how to spot the market and consumer trends that matter
- Berlin’s retail showcased – An insider’s tour of the most innovative retail places in Berlin
More information on ICSC website: Retail Real Estate Innovation Forum.